Many people are complaining that there Mtn music plus fails to auto renew and thereby they can't enjoy thecmtn music plus bundle. If you are facing such problem visit the link below
MTN MUSICPLUS PART2
If you get this kind of message as shown below just change your Sim and use SMS scheduler to send d to 5900 and cancel7d to 5900
Psiphon Settings
I came across a new settings for Mtn Musicplus. So people are finding it hard to connect their psiphon. 
Download Psiphon 100 Pro and install it into your android
Instead of using musicplus.mtnonline.com change it to app.musicplus.mtnonline.com


Simple Server v3.7.0 settings
Download latest  SIMPLE ANDROID SERVER V3.7.0
I earlier gave the settings for Mtn Musicplus settings but I discovered it was slow so I just want to modify some settings
Use Host Replacement as Tweak type
I earlier said you should use musicplus.mtnonline.com as the injection type but now replace it with app.musicplus.mtnonline.com as shown below
I am still working on how to solve the issue of the problem to renew your MTN 150mb for musicplus. If I come up with a solution, I will inform you.
Tick on more option on psiphon and input this 
Host:10.199.212.2
Post:8080


Post a Comment

 
Top