Mtn Free Browsing Without Vpn Tunnel Software
This Evening i noticed that some of my mtn sims are browsing for free without using any tunnel software like psiphon, simple server or openvpn connect, so i decided to check my account balance there was no airtime or internet data bundle in my sim


what i noticed about this tweak is that whenever i got notification on my facebook app, whole apps would start browsing i switched my phone off and turn it on again, so i tried to browse weather it'll work again unfortunately it didn't connect but immediately i lunched my facebook app my whole internet app would starts working again without the help of any tunnel software.

So i decided to make this article just to let you guys know about and try it on your different sim as well.

there is no harm in trying, give it a trial and give me feedback via the comment box

Post a Comment

 
Top