Hello everyone, you don't need to be told that we are in a regime of  unlimited browsing and downloading for free from Etisalat and MTN. But it don't amaze me when I see or here that some people are subscribing for Glo BB plan nor those using Etisalat Social and Chat pack and MTN BBLITE data plans.

List Of Unlimited Free Browsing & Downloading On Smartphones.

For MTN N0.0KB tweak it doesn't work on some sims, but you also have MTN Musicplus by your side and its free also without any given charges but its only 150MB for a week.

For Etisalat users I do use N0.0KB to browse, stream on Mobdro and UkTVNOW, I also download unlimited. This three tweaks I mentioned are really good and there are working fine for me. The Magic IP which I posted for Etisalat N0.0KB is very fast and stable.

Post a Comment

 
Top